Atlanta Estate Sale Company
Preparing to liquidate an estate? Serendipity Antiques and Interiors has a suggestion: Let us handle it for you.
We offer a stress-free alternative to garage sales or marketing your items online. Our staff assists with estate liquidations of all sizes, and we work with you to obtain the best possible value for your items.
How Estate Sales With Serendipity Work
Estate sale services with Serendipity are far easier than staging one on your own. Here’s how it works:
- Request an appointment for a free consultation by calling Jason at 678.298.7800 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our insured estate liquidators visit your property to look at your inventory and help you evaluate the highest prices the market will bear.
- We work with you to determine if it is best to hold the upcoming estate sale at your property or to transport the items to our showroom. These day sales can be one, two or three days depending on the number of household items available.
- For estate sales held at our showroom, we'll pick up your items to bring your collectibles and high-end items to our store in Norcross to sell on consignment.
- We dust, clean, and spruce up your items, then display them for sale.
- View your sales transactions on our continuously updated, Google-friendly website.
- We support your upcoming sale with unmatched digital promotion and advertising so people can also view your items online, greatly increasing their visibility and your chances to sell.
- We pay you as your items sell.
That’s all there is to it! You leave the details to us, we sell for you, and you get paid.
A Georgia Professional Estate Sale Company
We serve the metro Atlanta area, including Norcross, Lawrenceville, Marietta, Roswell, Alpharetta, Buckhead, East Cobb, Peachtree Corners, Stone Mountain, Johns Creek, Buford, Woodstock, Flowery Branch, Sandy Springs, Suwanee, Brookhaven, Canton and many more areas.
Advantages of Working With Serendipity
- Fully insured
- Greater convenience and less stress.
- Maintain your privacy and security.
- Faster clean-out. No need to wait for the items to sell before you clean out the home. This is a great advantage if need to sell the property quickly.
- Lower liability risk. Serendipity carries liability and workers’ compensation insurance.
- Great visibility for a quicker sale. Our showroom is in a prime location just off I-85, and our advertising, both online and offline, is unmatched in the Atlanta area.
Let our staff work with you on your Georgia estate liquidation.
Call us at 678.298.7800 or simply stop by our showroom in Norcross.