Atlanta Estate Sale Company
Preparing to liquidate an estate? Serendipity Antiques and Interiors has a suggestion: Let us handle it for you.
What Do We Do
We offer a stress-free alternative to garage sales or marketing your items online. Our staff assists with estate liquidations of all sizes, and we work with you to obtain the best possible value for your items.
The goal is to be with you every step of the way, no matter the reason for the estate sale.
Our Approach to Estate Sales In Atlanta
We have outlined our approach to Estate Sales below to know what we will be doing from the beginning until all your items are sold.
Estate sale services with Serendipity are far easier than staging one on your own.
A Property (Home) Visit
Our insured estate liquidators visit your property to look at your inventory and help you evaluate the highest prices the market will bear.
Holding the Estate Sale at your Home or Our Showroom
We work with you to determine if it is best to hold the upcoming estate sale at your property or transport the items to our showroom. These days sales can be one, two, or three days depending on the number of household items.
For estate sales held at our showroom, we'll pick up your items to bring your collectibles and high-end items to our store in Norcross to sell on consignment.
What we Include as part our of Estate Sales Offering as a standard:
- We dust, clean, and spruce up your items, then display them for sale.
- View your sales transactions on our continuously updated, Google-friendly website.
- We support your upcoming sale with unmatched digital promotion and advertising so people can view your items online, significantly increasing their visibility and your chances to sell.
We pay you as your items sell
That’s all there is to it! You leave the details to us, we sell for you, and you get paid.
These are the areas that we cover in Atlanta:
The Metro Atlanta Areas including Norcross, Lawrenceville, Marietta, Roswell, Alpharetta, Buckhead, East Cobb, Peachtree Corners, Stone Mountain, Johns Creek, Buford, Woodstock, Flowery Branch, Sandy Springs, Suwanee, Brookhaven, Canton and many more areas.
Why Choose us as your Estate Sales Partner:
- Fully insured
- Greater convenience and less stress
- Maintain your privacy and security.
- Faster clean-out. No need to wait for the items to sell before you clean out the home. This is a great advantage if you need to sell the property quickly.
- Lower liability risk. Serendipity carries liability and workers' compensation insurance.
- Greater visibility for a quicker sale. Our showroom is in a prime location just off I-85, and our advertising, both online and offline, is unmatched in the Atlanta area.
Let our staff work with you on your Georgia estate liquidation.
Call us at 678.298.7800 or simply stop by our showroom in Norcross.